Ohio Issues Scorecard through Data on Initiatives
Nearly $300 million was added to the Department's budget to increase opportunities for individuals to participate in their communities, and live fuller lives.
Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities has been reporting its progress on the initiatives outlined in the budget quarterly. Data within this most recent scorecard shows the State Fiscal Year's Third Quarter (Q3), or January 1, 2016 through March 30, 2016.
This scorecard is very user friendly and includes some of the following key areas:
- Strengthening systems
- Reducing the Waiting List
- Assessing Different Service Options
- Strengthening the Direct Care Workforce
- Increasing Support for people with complex needs
- Ensuring people know their options