The NASDDDS Alumni Association is open to individuals who have served as the director of a state program for people with developmental disabilities. Membership provides alumni with the opportunity to receive up-to-date information about state programs for people with disabilities and to network with previous and current directors.
As a NASDDDS Association Alumni member you will receive:
- Federal News Briefs: a weekly electronic bulletin on federal policy issues.
- State News Briefs: a biweekly electronic bulletin on news in the states.
- Federal Perspectives: a monthly publication that provides a concise, monthly summary of national policy developments and initiatives affecting persons with developmental disabilities and the programs that serve them.
- Community Services Report: the only monthly newsletter in the country reporting exclusively on state and local policy and programmatic initiatives affecting people with developmental disabilities.
- Notices of the association’s annual and mid-year conferences, special meetings, and topic-specific trainings.
- Conference registration fees at the reduced member rate.
- Directory of the NASDDDS alumni: An up-to-date directory will be posted on the NASDDDS website.
The 2019 membership fee is $350 (January-December). The fee may be prorated by quarters for those who join later than the first quarter of each year.
To join, complete the online Membership Application.
If you have any additional questions, please contact katherine karol snyder, Director of Administrative Services.